Faith Formation for Children
Welcome! St. Gabriel Church's Faith Formation program provides children with a nurturing, energetic environment to learn about the Catholic Church, develop their relationship with God, and establish lasting relationships with other peer and adult parishioners.
- Class are offered for grades K-8 on:
- Sundays 1:45 to 3:00 pm
- Sundays 3:30 to 4:45 pm
- Sundays 6:30 to 7:45 pm
- Wednesdays 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- The calendar runs September through April, and generally follows the public school system’s holiday/long weekend schedule.
- Classes meet in the Parish Center (St. Gabriel School building) and are taught in English by teams of adult and high school volunteers.
St. Gabriel also offers a Sacramental Preparation Program for children and teens who did not receive the sacraments of Baptism, First Reconciliation, First Eucharist and/or Confirmation at the traditional ages in our church. Learn more here.
- Registration is held each spring for the following class year.
- All students -- new and returning -- much register each year.
- Early registration is encouraged for placement in desired day/time. We have almost 1,000 students in our program!
- Once classes have begun, switching to another day/time is not allowed.
- Find registration details here.
- For Kdg through 8th grade: $75 per child. The maximum registration fee per family is $150.
- Additional fees of $45, per child, are applied for sacramental preparation programs.
- Registration fees can be reduced or waived in cases of financial hardship.
- All fees are waived for the children of fully-active volunteers.
y en español
Director of Religious Education:
704-362-5047, ext. 210
Kindergarten through 3rd Grades:
704-362-5047, ext. 228
4th through 8th Grades:
704-362-5047, ext. 219