Our campus has 3 main buildings:
- Our church building is at the corner of Providence and Sharon Roads – at the uppermost part our campus. The church houses the sanctuary, a large Fellowship Hall with kitchen facilities, a Daily Chapel, a Perpetual Adoration Chapel, Reconciliation Rooms, the Narthex and Sacristy.
- Our school and Parish Center is at the far back side of our campus. It houses St. Gabriel School for grades K-5, a gymnasium, and a parish center hall and kitchen.
- The Parish Ministry Center is a 3-story building and sits along Providence Road. It houses the parish offices on the 3rd floor, the church nursery and Cradle Preschool on the 2nd floor, and many meeting rooms and kitchen on the 1st floor.
Our campus outdoor facilities include:
- The columbarium, in the church building courtyard
- A grotto dedicated to the Blessed Mother
- An outdoor Stations of the Cross garden
- A Guardian Angel Memorial Guardian, dedicated to deceased children
- Soccer fields and a playground behind the school/Parish Center
- A preschool playground
Accessibility and Parking for Seniors and Those with Disabilities
Parking for Seniors and those with disabilities is available adjacent to the Church. Large additional parking spaces are also adjacent to the Ministry Center and the Parish Center. If you park in the Ministry Center lot and wish to go to the church, take the Ministry Center elevator from the 1st floor to the 2nd floor. Turn right, as you exit the elevators, to go to the church building.
On Sundays, curbside parking on Providence Road (parish-side) and also on Sharon Road (parish-side) for all morning Masses has been approved by the city. Please use caution as you enter and exit the street.
Please do not use the parking facilities of our neighboring churches or our neighboring residential streets.